Custom Data Point (previously called Custom Report) allows you to select the key data points you want to view for your selected products and will now save these data points so they show each time you access iRate and go to this section.
Once you have selected your products in the Managed Funds and Listed Research Libraries you will find Custom Data Point under the following tabs:
- Managed Funds Research Library under Product Summary
- Listed Research Library > Equities under Equities Search
- Listed Research Library > Listed Income under Custom Yield Table
- Listed Research Library > ETF under Product Summary
- Listed Research Library > LIC/LITs under Product Summary
Click on the drop down box at the top of page 'Custom Data Points' to select all the data you would like to view, or use the search box to quickly find the data point you would like.
The data will display on screen and can be downloaded into Excel and Word or printed via the 'Export' button.
For Managed Funds you can also schedule to receive this data as report using Schedule a Report. Learn more about this here...